• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Show Yourself (images)

steffee said:
lol NTD. Has that worked then? :D

Oh he turned out to be a really nice guy! We tried the long distance thing for a while (he lives in Barcelona, I live in Paris) but it was very difficult, so we decided to end it. We've remained good friends, though. Whenever I go to Barcelona I drop by to see him, he's always there for me ;) .

I'm not sure if I did this right my apologies if I messed up :)
11.jpg
ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b83_AmandaLuvsShoes_12.jpg

Ms. said:
I had you figured for the female of the species
I thought you were female as well... 'coz of the "Ms." like... "Miss" (or pronounced Miz") :confused: I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Nevermind.

NotTheDoctor said:
Oh he turned out to be a really nice guy! We tried the long distance thing for a while (he lives in Barcelona, I live in Paris) but it was very difficult, so we decided to end it. We've remained good friends, though. Whenever I go to Barcelona I drop by to see him, he's always there for me ;) .
Aww, that's lovely, NTD. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you though.

MonkeyCatcher said:
Wow - you look so different to what I thought you would look like. I always pictured you looking like that little cartoon girl you used to have as your avatar - don't ask me why :p :eek:

I DID look like a little cartoon girl when I was little;)

I don't have a digital photo of myself so I'm attaching one of Susan Hayward. A lovely man once said I was the spitting image of Susan Hayward. Personally, I think I'm better looking. ;)

susan.jpg

Libra... you look lovely. :)

Here's my pix.
aimg93.imageshack.us_img93_7043_12np.jpg
On our wedding dinner. My wife's second from right, and my sis is right most.

ds

p.s. I said my pix, not a pix that has me in it.

direstraits said:
Libra... you look lovely. :)Here's my pix.
On our wedding dinner. My wife's second from right, and my sis is right most.
ds p.s. I said my pix, not a pix that has me in it.
Thanks DS! You're wife and sister are absolutely beautiful! :D

Back