• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Show Yourself (images)

-Carlos-

I am the one on the left with the black wind breaker.

trip.jpg

I really like your picture,the old guy on the right does not like your shoes.

r.JPG

Me just now

abecedarian said:
I'm the woman in the middle, looking down at her feet. I didn't want to step on a crack...

I'm the woman on abc's right. I'm telling her to watch that first step. After four beers at The Antidote, it's hard to get your eyes adjusted to the daylight.

So which one of you is the mysterious woman in shades behind me? She'd followed us all the way from the bar, where she sat in a corner nursing a funny-colored drink she stirred with a pink straw.

I'm the one without the feathers.

amarcfriedlander.com_images_SlidePhotos_macaw2.jpg

Hey Aqua Blue-
Somehow that street scene in your picture looks like the street in Groundhog Day where Bill Murray gets punched in the face every day for eternity.

Libre said:
I'm the one without the feathers.

amarcfriedlander.com_images_SlidePhotos_macaw2.jpg

Hey Aqua Blue-
Somehow that street scene in your picture looks like the street in Groundhog Day where Bill Murray gets punched in the face every day for eternity.

I had you figured for the female of the species

abecedarian said:
So which one of you is the mysterious woman in shades behind me? She'd followed us all the way from the bar, where she sat in a corner nursing a funny-colored drink she stirred with a pink straw.

Um...that would be me. Someone has to keep an eye on you guys and make sure you get home. It was a Virgin Lime Rickey!

Back