• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Six feet under

We've been watching it here but I've only seen season 1. We're always behind here! Heck, we just got Trial by Jury for crying out loud!

I've read on this thread that some people find certain 6FU episodes to be dull or too dark. You should keep in mind that not episodes have the same writers or directors, so each one will be different.

ruby said:
Another great series from america,about the lifes of the dysfunctional fisher family who run a funeral home! Its dark,funny,witty and the acting is brilliant! Does anyone like this? As series 5 starts tonight on E4 :D

Great series! I was watching it when I had HBO on my cable but now I do not have anymore - only the first two series seen!

turque said:
Great series! I was watching it when I had HBO on my cable but now I do not have anymore - only the first two series seen!

You need to continue and finish the series, it's easily rentable. You'll VERY satified with how the entire series ends. I know I was

The first four seasons are on sale this week. $54.99 per set, which is a far cry from the $80-100 price tag the DVDs usually had. Season 5 comes out too, but that's a little more expensive (either $65.00 or $69.00).

Back