• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Some mothers do 'ave them

mehastings said:
Oh my! I've already told Tom that our human kids better never hurt Zoe, otherwise I'm selling them to the gypsies!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

O.k., o.k., tell us the name of your "little one" in your avatar. I suppose it counts as a child-do tell.

Kookamoor said:
Come on Jenn and Ricky! Don't leave us hanging... what did 'playing doctor' involve?!?!? :D

LOL, no way, i am not going there, she's already pissed at me for starting a rumour about her divorce. :D

i have been racking my brain trying to think of something but either i don't embarass easily or my kids have yet to unleash the fury.

My kids are pretty tame.

My younger daughter who is destined for beauty school, as she has given her sister, her self, and one of her brothers "haircuts", with real scissors.

My older son was not yet two when we got him a puppy. We did not have to worry about the dog biting the boy. My son would be holding and cuddling the pup, hugging and kissing him, then for whatever reason, he would bite the dog. Our poor little puppy...

Another story about my older son...in preschool, his place to sit during storytime was right in front of the teacher. So as he would be listening, he would also be fidgeting, usually with his shoelaces. Sometimes, he would move on from fidgeting with his own shoes to those of his teacher, as they were right in front of him. Now and then, he would notice her smooth stockinged legs and his teacher would have to gently remove his wandering hands from her legs. She asked me one day, you don't wear stockings, do you? I replied, no I don't. She said, I can tell, and she told me about his wandering hands. We laughed so hard we had tears in our eyes.

Yesterday 10:17 PM
Wolhay
Gem, that's not a very good joke. Your stories about your nephew are much funnier.

i'd have to agree that its not a very good joke - but I was 16 at the time and thought it incredibly funny, that is until my nephew got hold of it. :rolleyes:

Back