• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Some mothers do 'ave them

clueless

This thread is for parents. If you don't have children, you don't need to post here.
What is the most embarrasing/gross thing your children have ever done?
The eldest. At my brother's wedding, she insisted on trying oysters, even though I told her she wouldn't like them. She didn't and spit it on her plate. One of my uncles started collecting plates of people who hadn't touch theirs and passing them to the vicar, who loved them. He took my daughter's plate before I could do anything about it. I was about to warn the vicar but maybe people shouldn't be so greedy.
My son. I was typing away when he came and put his hand up to me. I thought he had hurt himself and kissed it better, still looking at the screen. Unfortunately, he hadn't been toilet trained for long and had just had a little accident.
I am pretty happy about these two. They were toddlers at the time and that's the worst thing they ever done. Shame I can't say the same about the youngest. At a restaurant, she started playing with a candle and some ornaments. Other people had to come to help putting out the fire. She was 11. She is still 11.

What about yours?

My daughters were up to all kinds as toddlers but there best was cutting each others fringe off. They said they were playing hairdressers. They thought it was so funny! I could have killed them! :)

ruby said:
My daughters were up to all kinds as toddlers but there best was cutting each others fringe off. They said they were playing hairdressers. They thought it was so funny! I could have killed them! :)

i did that to my friend as a kid. she wanted to play hairdresser and i pretended to use fake scissors and she had the big idea to use real ones, and sure enough off came her bangs, right to the scalp. :eek:

the last time i went to BC, i saw her and the first thing everyone mentioned was remember when erin and laurie played hairdresser!!??

ricky said:
i did that to my friend as a kid. she wanted to play hairdresser and i pretended to use fake scissors and she had the big idea to use real ones, and sure enough off came her bangs, right to the scalp. :eek:
Kids and scissors... My brother and sister cut holes into all their clothes once as kids. Apparently my brother had told my sister that our mother wouldn't notice it, but because it was awfully quiet upstairs, she did. (Obviously, I wasn't involved. I was a good kid, hehe.)

Aidan loved to find the dog's dish. One time I wasn't very observant and he successfully reached it. I went into the kitchen and saw what looked like my son with lots of pasta or something on his face. After kissing him on the cheek, I tasted the dog food. :eek: Ethan was about one and we were visiting my parent's house. They have a huge dog, a mix of something that resembles a bull mastiff. Ethan ran up behind the dog and put his finger on the dog's "bulls-eye" area on his backside. The dog about jumped through the roof and my father still gets tears in his eyes when we bring it up. How about that one for a pet story mehastings? :D

SFG75 said:
Aidan loved to find the dog's dish. One time I wasn't very observant and he successfully reached it. I went into the kitchen and saw what looked like my son with lots of pasta or something on his face. After kissing him on the cheek, I tasted the dog food. :eek: Ethan was about one and we were visiting my parent's house. They have a huge dog, a mix of something that resembles a bull mastiff. Ethan ran up behind the dog and put his finger on the dog's "bulls-eye" area on his backside. The dog about jumped through the roof and my father still gets tears in his eyes when we bring it up. How about that one for a pet story mehastings? :D
LoL thats so bloody funny!

my sister has health issues so i've played mom to her two sons since they were babies, anyway,

the eldest - when he was 4/5 decided to shave. he actually got hold of a razor and ended up giving himself a few cuts, he didn't cry - he knew he was in trouble so he thought he would fix it - he grabbed a cream from my sisters dresser and put it over the cuts. thats when the screams began. problem was the cream he'd picked up was a face bleach.

the younger son went through a 'spy' phase, and overheard me telling a dirty joke, which he repeated at the most inappropriate times for about a year.

My other sisters son is a one year old - he's been with me for a few weeks, and a couple of days ago i was bringing him back from the park and we bumped into some neighbours who started praising me and telling me what a good sister i was and how well i cared for the children when one of them spotted that my nephew was chewing on something dark. I pulled the thing out of his mouth and it was a large ant, man does that boy find some weird things to put into his mouth.

Gem said:
the younger son went through a 'spy' phase, and overheard me telling a dirty joke, which he repeated at the most inappropriate times for about a year.
What was the joke?

What was the joke?

An old lady took a bus to the pet cemetery with her dead cat. When she got on the bus she told the driver, I have a dead pussy.

The driver pointed to the woman in the seat behind him and said, "Sit with my wife. You two have a lot in common."

my nephews various versions included:

there were two ladies and they had dead pussys.

one time we got on a bus and he asked the driver are any ladies here with dead pussys? and he told the lady sitting behind us my aunty knows an old lady with a dead pussy.

Back