• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Spaceballs!

Oh god I love that movie ..

'They need you up in the cockpit'
'What is it??'
'Its a small room at the front of the plane where the pilots sit, but thats not important right now.'

Phil :D

Martin said:
No. Utter shite. Didn't laugh oven once.
Oh come on! Didn't you like the exorcist bit in at the start of the 2nd movie?

"Mom? Get out of there!"
Mother comes out from under the bedsheet. "You're no fun!"

And also the bit where she sprays the whole room with puke!

Granted, that was probably the funniest in the whole movie, but the rest was still okay.

"What? Afraid of a skeleton? Are you afraid of Calista Flockhart?"

ds

I love Mallrats!! Chasing Amy was okay if not a tad weird for my delicate sensibilities, Clerks had some darkly funny moments (especially at the end, if you've seen it you'll know what I mean). Dogma wasnt bad, I kinda enjoyed the whole angels and demons angle ... and I've yet to see Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

As for Men In Tights, well it was just about saved by the presence of Cary Elwes (he used to be a good actor, back in the day) :D

Phil

Spaceballs: The Animated Series

Spaceballs: The Animated Series, is in production and is scheduled to start in fall of 2007 on the G4 cable network.

The series will follow the same storyline as the original film, and will parody the Sci-Fi genre, current films, reality TV shows, pop culture, and politics.

Mel Brooks co-wrote the pilot episode with longtime collaborator Thomas Meehan and will voice two characters, President Skroob and Yogurt.

My favorite bit was where the princess was in her cell and began singing...something along the lines of 'Nobody knows the trouble i feel....nobody knows my sorrow...!' :D

Hi,
Spaceballs is definately an all time CLASSIC!!!
The funniest movie takeoff.
I loved it, and will watch it over and over and over again!!!

Regards
CARY

Back