• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Spaceballs!

direstraits

Who else has seen and loved Spaceballs? It's a Star Wars spoof by Mel Brooks done some time ago and it's bloody hilarious!

"I see your Schwartz is longer than mine."

ds

i've seen it a few times and laugh my guts out everytime. rick moranis is hilarious and joan rivers too. it has a huge cast really. i think it is one of the original spoof movies...?

Yup, love them spaceballs :D Don't think they could spoof the new Star Wars movies as they are doing a fine job of that all by them selfs

SillyWabbit said:
Yup, love them spaceballs :D Don't think they could spoof the new Star Wars movies as they are doing a fine job of that all by them selfs

i saw the prevue for number 3. what does everyone think? can it redeem the first 2?

No, Wabbit, tell us what you really think.

I love Spaceballs, despite it being 15 years since I've seen it.

Cheers

Spaceballs is fantastic!! Love the bit where they put on the Spaceballs video and fastforward it to see what they have to do next in the film :D

Phil

Martin said:
No, Wabbit, tell us what you really think.

I love Spaceballs, despite it being 15 years since I've seen it.

Cheers

ok... I would rather brush my eyeballs with hot vinegar and bleach, fill my ears with stinking excrement, then watch another god awful soulless badly directed stinking bad acted cash in from that talentless idiot :D

Well, actually, having bleach in my eyes and shit in my ears is pretty much the same as watching the movies :rolleyes:

Ok... happy now? :D

LOL yeah! It's a great movie :D You don't have to have ever watched a full Star Wars movie to enjoy it, and yet... it's just an absolute classic.

Its a classic. While you dont have to have seen the old star wars movies to enjoy it, i would recommend it. I think you get more out if it if you have seen the Star wars movies.

Wow wabbit, what a reaction. Something traumatic must have happened. Must have happened when you found out that there wasn't such a thing as Schwartz, huh?

:D

I think one must first watch Star Wars before watching Spaceballs. Remember the first scene when a spoof of the Star Destroyer moves across the screen, but all you see for almost a minute is the ship because it's too bloody long? Those who didn't see Star Wars would have wondered what that was about! :)

ds

yeah, I know! ;)

Hey, I do like the original movies! They are great. But the new ones... well, let's not go there again :D

Wabbit, no one's forcing you to go see the movie - no need to thrash it like that.

Cheers

i loved the originals, even jedi, although it was a bit hollywood. but the first one i hated and the second was better-ish, so i am hopeful for the third.

direstraits said:
Wow wabbit, what a reaction. Something traumatic must have happened.

i guess he is just embarressed, because he played in the movie!! i guess he was the mix between man and dog!! (sorry, i don't know the name, i only saw it in german and that would make no sense if i tell you the german name!!)

oh and i love it!! but i think it would be good to know the star wars movies!! the old ones!! my cousin loved them, so i watched them about a million times!!
i never came around to watch the new ones!! :D

Back