• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stephen King

I have just started reading IT and i think i may have regretted it already!!

*shrugs* I liked It. I prefer other King novels but I did enjoy the characters' backstories and how he managed to juggle the 1950's/1980's stories. I do wish he cut out Mike's diary entries as those were just tedious to get through.

I read It years ago, in fact it was my first Stephen King novel and the one I liked the most. Don't give up on it, Bacherries.

SDCC '08: The A to Z on Stephen King's ''N.''

4291header_banner6756203.jpg

Click the above link for some video!

Starting Monday, July 28, mobile phone users, web surfers can enjoy Stephen King's latest work in a ground-breaking series of 25 original video episodes... The episodes are based on King's original and previously unpublished story "N.", the tale of a psychiatrist who becomes the victim of the same mysterious and deadly obsession as his patient, and which will be included in his forthcoming collection of short stories Just After Sunset (Scribner, November 11, 2008) and published as a comic book miniseries by Marvel launching in 2009.

Well folks it may seem obvious to you but if you have also read it you would understand that it´s pretty horrifying, especially if you use your imagnation hard enough! I wanted to read it cos its a real classic and think its one of those books that you shuold read before you die but at the same time, i wont pretend that i dont spend my nights under the covers . . . ;)

Well folks it may seem obvious to you but if you have also read it you would understand that it´s pretty horrifying, especially if you use your imagnation hard enough! I wanted to read it cos its a real classic and think its one of those books that you shuold read before you die but at the same time, i wont pretend that i dont spend my nights under the covers . . . ;)
I assure you that I use my imagination hard enough (I'm sure the others do as well). King certainly evokes horrific images, but it's nothing regrettable.
I find the book to a lovely story about friendship more than anything else.

Steven King is an amazing writer! And I agree with Dawn about Tommyknockers, I thought it was...not his best work to say the least. But I do love his work, sorry I don't know...and I try not to start a series until it is finished...well, I try to, unless it is too tempting!

But on a different Steven King point...I would hate to be in his head...hell I think he hates to be in his head (whose p.o.v. are his books mostly written in....thats right..the victim!)

Back