• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Straight from the owlery ...

Hedwig

Hello everybody,

this is Hedwig dropping right in from the Hogwarts owlery ;)

My user name suggests one of my favourite series of books, I'm a great fan of Harry Potter's (and particularly of Hedwig the owl), but fantasy is not the only literary genre I feel attracted to - my favourites range from classics to thrillers to fantasy to modern literature.

Please forgive me for any errors in language as I'm no native speaker. However I do like reading in English to broaden my vocabulary (at least the passive one ...) and hope for a nice exchange with all of you.

What there is to know about me: I'm 28 years old, unmarried but in a happy longtime relationship, no kids, a not-too-exciting office job, and besides having been an avid reader since the age of four (when I forced my mother teach me how to read and write :lol: ) I love music of almost all kinds, hiking, surfing the Web, cooking, chatting with friends and sometimes simply doing nothing at all.

Kind regards,
Hedwig

Back