• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Supernatural

olbreeze

Hi all,

I'm thinking about investing some of my spare time watching Supernatural, after the opinion of an X-files addicted friend of mine; anyone who's watched this series has an opinion on it?

I love it and have all the seasons on DVD. It started strong and has just gotten better I think. Really great show for the horror/paranormal TV-type fan. It's alot of fun. I think of it as a kind of more kick-ass spiritual successor to Buffy (dare I say). No disrespect to Buffy, I love that show so much too, but Supernatural is similarly serious with tongue-in-cheek moments, and it too definitely deserves respect.

Supernatural is one of my favorite shows. I have all of it on DVD, and I agree with Will, it hooked me from the beginning and just gets better and better. It can be very serious and creepy, but it definitely has an underlying humor that I enjoy. I love the X Files, Buffy, Angel and Fringe, but I truly adore Supernatural.

I love the supernatural and same as TV shows and same as shows. i am great lover of paranormal activity(Movie). i am just waiting fro its new movie for release.

Back