• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Survivor: Guatemala

i hear you!!! where is lenny? it starts the 15th, really? man i better mark that on my calendar.

a lot of them like the smell of vanilla.

check the link I provided...Danni could be a hottie...and Brianna...plus there's a little blonde that might be too....hard to tell if there's an Ashlea in the bunch...pictures do not provide enough info on that account.... :D

i went through the profile thing. one of them, danni, has really large lips. looks like a bit o'collagen to me.

jenngorham said:
really moto, danni? she seems so plastic looking.
it's hard to tell from those little pictures....sometimes you need the whole body shot in flowing video to really get a good visual impression....especially if they are running on the beach in slow motion....... :D

I'll hold off all judgment until I can actually see the first show....

and what's wrong with big, soft, pouty, wet lips....huh ???? huh????

jenngorham said:
i went through the profile thing. one of them, danni, has really large lips. looks like a bit o'collagen to me.
Danni's aren't even half the size of Angolina Jolie's lips...and you show me a guy who doesn't lose a little blood to the brain at the sight of those babies..... :eek:

Yeah!! Baby! I know where I'm gonna be Thursday nights!!! I've been looking forward to this all summer. :D

Survivor: Palau (sp?) is still being shown here at the moment - we still arn't up to the merger, so I guess that the new Survivor will be awhile in coming. Sigh :(

Some 'Survivor' rumors!

According to this, Bobby Jon and Steph will be back this season! I hope this is true, I can't wait to see Steph and her super bod again! Yay!

:D

I LOVE Survivor! I've been waiting for it since the last one ended! I love Jeff Probst! He's on my 'list'!

Back