• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Survivor: Guatemala

If I remember correctly they had to eat them twice that season. Once in the middle and another time towards the end. I think they did, someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

you are correct, they had to re-visit some of the old challenges near the end. perhaps the producers are getting hard up for new challenges?

jenngorham said:
you are correct, they had to re-visit some of the old challenges near the end. perhaps the producers are getting hard up for new challenges?

I guess a banana eating contest is a little too over the top for prime time yet huh? :D :eek: :eek: :D

According to a guy from that link I posted about Steph and Bobby Jon:

The twist is they are team captains, unable to win the million. They will each captain a team and at the merge be the first two members of a nine member jury

Just stumbled across this and, forgive me, couldn't bear to read the entire thing.

When I saw "Survivor: Guatemala", my brain thought "who gives a crap". Then I saw that Moto started it, so I had to check it out.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could give a flying finger up a rat's ass about who kissed Bobby Sue, and why Jimmy-Jack found out and WHAMUMPHWHA-WHAH!

I really wish the entertainment business would return to actually providing entertainment. I want to see professionals! Not some trailer trash, redneck, stupid shit whining about their friggin baby's daddy runnin' out or some other stupid crap.

All we seem to get now are re-vamped TV Shows turned into movies, remakes of old movies, and barely thawed plots. TV is just a bunch of whining amatures eating stupid shit. WHO CARES?????

I want to watch the buffoon father fall over the ottoman and dump a bowl of chocolate pudding on the white couch!

I want to see a smart ass little kid solve crimes!

I want to see a robot and a dog team up to protect the world from aliens!

I WANT MY SITCOMS!!!!!!

did you all hear something? all i heard was "waa waa waa, waa. waaa waaa waaa? waaa waaa waaa waaaa" so similar to all the adults in the charlie brown cartoons. better give my head a shake.

jenngorham said:
did you all hear something? all i heard was "waa waa waa, waa. waaa waaa waaa? waaa waaa waaa waaaa" so similar to all the adults in the charlie brown cartoons. better give my head a shake.

Sort of sounded like all those idiots on the reality crap, didn't it!

leckert said:
Sort of sounded like all those idiots on the reality crap, didn't it!

oh you will rue the day you said that. thursday will soon be here, and i wonder where leckert will be? right here with us, and we will get you hooked just so you can share in all the backstabbing and breast bouncing goodness that is survivor.

jenngorham said:
oh you will rue the day you said that. thursday will soon be here, and i wonder where leckert will be? right here with us, and we will get you hooked just so you can share in all the backstabbing and breast bouncing goodness that is survivor.

It would take more naked pictures of you and ricky and ronny than will ever be taken to get me to even think about watching such an excercise in stupidity.

Sorry, babe. It ain't happenin!

Back