• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

taste

you certainly have a unique sense of humour. better think before typing

as for my tastes, i started with the usual stuff kids read : comics, Hardy Boys and TinTin. now i read mostly fiction: thrillers, crime and suspense but i have tasted all genres of literature : humour,tragedy,fantasy,SF,substance
and since i have quite a few reading years left, i intend to cover everything in detail

I used to read only sci-fi, and then moved to sci-fi and thrillers. Now, with amazon and the internet, I've been exposed to more to general fiction, which is surprising interesting. I've also picked up on some fantasy and have moved away from sci-fi for a while.

i started reading the minute i could pick up a book, i guess my tastes have changed since my mr. man books but only the ratio of text to pictures i still prefer absurdism to other breeds of literature. i often get magical realism confused with absurdism, then i remember that magical realism is latin chick lit. and absurdism is just complete nonsense that only has meaning for someone as deranged as me. But then again i get magical realism confused with surrealist fabulism and then i remember again that it is latin chick lit and not to be confused with the penetrating works of calvino, okri et al.

confusing isn't it

these days just to be safe i stick to reading dilbert cartoons. that way i don't irritate fans of marquez and allende.

ksky

lol

I'm confused! I love both Allende and Marquez, are you calling me girly? HUH? I'll scratch your eyes out!

Regards
SillyWabbit

lol

hope springs eternal

*buries head in Dilbert omnibus edition for better eye shielding*

ksky

whats wrong with being girly?

Back