• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tattoos and Piercings

Pontiac, I'm curious about your arm hair situation. Did they wax off a patch? What happens when the hair grows back, will the tattoo eventually become hidden?

I have almost my whole arm done. The sea monster is a character in my first book.

tat.jpg

and my wife and I have matching family portraits.

tat2.jpg

I have 2 tattoos, believe it or not I am in my 50's and quite like them not to many, i have had one on my arm done, and also one on my ankle, my son has 2 aswell, and we normally go together and have them done, we are both thnking of having another one done

I have 2 tattoos, believe it or not I am in my 50's and quite like them not to many, i have had one on my arm done, and also one on my ankle, my son has 2 aswell, and we normally go together and have them done, we are both thnking of having another one done

Pics please!

I have to update mine, because I just got a new tattoo over the past weekend. It is a caricature of my daughter based on the girl in my book. It is my favorite one.

tattoo.jpg

Back