• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tell me if this has been done...

watercrystal said:
Thanks for your kind words. :)

Yes, when the water given different messages (such as love, hatred, sad, gratitude, etc,), they can produce very different crystals. When they listened to different music (by Bethon-spelling?, or Mozart, or Bach), their formation are very different.

Really? That is magical and very interesting. I think I'll have to look this stuff up on the net :)

Nothing really, Serene. New booklovers comes and go. Some of us still here around. Some of us went Dan Brown crazy, see in Dan Brown thread in fiction, I think. Great to see you again. Come and chat with us. :)

Kaz said:
Nothing really, Serene. New booklovers comes and go. Some of us still here around. Some of us went Dan Brown crazy, see in Dan Brown thread in fiction, I think. Great to see you again. Come and chat with us. :)

SHHHHHHHT!!!! :eek: Be careful! Abu might put you on Ignore! Of course, he can't read this... :D

the moniker came about when i was playing rugby, I was the biggest guy on the team (abt 290lbs) and I played in the number 8 shirt.
I had several more colourful names but i shall leave those for another occasion!lol!

i am!lol!
and yes i'm a big guy!lol! although sadly i am no longer the biggest guy on the team(down to 245lbs) but somehow the nickname stuck!lol!

Back