• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

test

Pontiac, it is spelled "controversy". If you are going to get a permanent tattoo it should at least be spelled right. What is the atheist logo? Probably a guy with a surprised look on his face, surrounded by fire. lol.

*bot-a-bing*

I am off, with typos and all. I will now sleep and wake at 5AM. Then head off to catch a plane to Havana. See you all again, with my typos and all, on the 18th.

A Dios Amigo(s)!

__

Is this a scheduled flight, or are you going to hijack a plane? Seriously have a safe trip. Say hello to Castro. Bring back some cigars.

Pontiac, it is spelled "controversy". If you are going to get a permanent tattoo it should at least be spelled right. What is the atheist logo? Probably a guy with a surprised look on his face, surrounded by fire. lol.

:lol::lol:

Is this a scheduled flight, or are you going to hijack a plane? Seriously have a safe trip. Say hello to Castro. Bring back some cigars.

Castro is been dead for at least ten years now. They have him preserved and tote him around for photo ops.

Kinda like "Weekend at Bernies"

Back