• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Thanks!

alexnl

Hi Everyone,
I'm an avid fan of reading since I was young. It started with homeschooling and taking out stacks of books from the library. It started with children's books and moved to Alfred Hitchock's The Three Investigators, and Goosebumps. Then I began reading the Star Wars novels, before moving to Fantasy with Terry Goodkind's Wizard's First Rule.

Now I'm 25 and have collected a few over 400 fantasy, sci-fi and mystery novels all in hardcover. At present its taking up a bedroom in my house, lol.

All the best,
Alex

Thanks!

I'm new to discussing on forums. As a web designer, I've used them a lot in the technical world to do research on particular topics, but never for fun and communicating with other people on topics I enjoy.

Hoping to find some good reads, especially in Fantasy and Sci-fi. Something beyond what I'd find in Barnes and Nobles or Chapters stores.

Thanks!
I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO. Amazing series, I highly recommend it. I've read the series, but it's been a long time. They've done a great job, as opposed to some of the other novels-to-tv shows I've seen.

I just found a cool site today, called LibraryThing.com
Its a social site connected around books. It seems pretty popular, around 1.3 million users and 50 million books in its database.

I started adding my library of books and and adding reviews to them.

Back