• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Big Thou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

I made it! 1000 posts!
rock.gif

*does one-man-wave*

*sighs*

Cheers, Martin :D

It wasn't all spam, you know? I have written 15 reviews, among other things.

Thanks for the ass, though.

Even if Phil and his peevish ass aren't proud of you, Dumbo's nuts and I salute you.

Congratulations Martin!

RaVeN

Congratulations, Martin!

Do you have time for anything else apart from posting?

Wow, I just noticed I've posted more messages than Darren.

Should I post less?

Cheers, Martin :confused:

Funny. But I'm serious. Am I posting (spamming) too much? I mean, I certainly hope not, but if I'm annoying all you guys out there, I'll just have to stop. Or at least try.

Cheers, Martin :confused:

If a poll were taken I would bet that you've drawn in far more members than you've scared away.
I know you didn't post that to get a pat on the back but you're one of the main reasons I keep coming back for more. Just keep being yourself Martin ('cause nobody else wants the job)

RaVeN

Cool.

And you're right, I didn't post that to get a pat on the back. I was really worried there for a minute that I might only be entertaining myself here, at the cost of many other members.

Any other views on this?

If not, get your ass over to the 'Ask Me Anything'-thread, because I don't want it dying on me.

Just humour me.

No, Martin. I like your postings :)

I prefer a vibrant, eclectic and fun forum. You help make it that way :) One of my passions is books but if it was JUST book talk ALL the time here without the fun then i'm not sure I would have stuck around. Maybe that would have been a good thing lol Anyway, I personally like some randomness and homour served with my book talk!. And if anybody don't like it, tell them from the Wabbit that they are boring and that they smell of elderberry!

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
YAY! Ok, that's enough celebration! Get working on 2000! :D

Regards
Sillywabbit

:D :p ;) :eek: :cool: Your reply made me laugh. i am so happy to read your reply. I will be your 120% fan.

And congratulations, Martin. I enjoy reading your 'ask me anthing'. :)

Bests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back