• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Big Thou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaVeN said:
If a poll were taken I would bet that you've drawn in far more members than you've scared away.
I know you didn't post that to get a pat on the back but you're one of the main reasons I keep coming back for more. Just keep being yourself Martin ('cause nobody else wants the job)

RaVeN

"but you're one of the main reasons I keep coming back for more. Just keep being yourself Martin."---------

I agree with Raven on this point. ;)
Had overlooked this thread. :p

hummm, :rolleyes: Martin, are you going to stop at 1000? Come on. :cool:

Bests

SillyWabbit said:
No, Martin. I like your postings :)

I prefer a vibrant, eclectic and fun forum. You help make it that way :) One of my passions is books but if it was JUST book talk ALL the time here without the fun then i'm not sure I would have stuck around. Maybe that would have been a good thing lol Anyway, I personally like some randomness and homour served with my book talk!. And if anybody don't like it, tell them from the Wabbit that they are boring and that they smell of elderberry!

Regards
SillyWabbit

YEAH-!! ;)

someone said that, there are no bad or good people. But only boring and interesting people. ( :cool: See? I am your super-fan.--please not laugh at me.)

Bests

I agree with the above statements...you make this forum fun. Its the one I most look forward to visiting throughout the day. Keep 'em comin' :)

I'd say this was a fun forum with a good sense of community. And you have done well to keep some of the more random stuff to the 'Member introduction' and 'General Chat' sections, so the more serious posters can easily avoid you if you do get on their nerves :eek:

What I'm wondering is, 'Will Martin (either one) run out of material to keep us entertained?'

Well, thanks all, for your reactions! Glad to see I'm appreciated around these parts! Seriously, thanks!

And Fluffy Bunny, the answer is no.

Cheers, Martin :D

Riiiiiight.

Let's break this down, shall we?

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Fluffy Bunny:
I'd say this was a fun forum with a good sense of community. And you have done well to keep some of the more random stuff to the 'Member introduction' and 'General Chat' sections, so the more serious posters can easily avoid you if you do get on their nerves

What I'm wondering is, 'Will Martin (either one) run out of material to keep us entertained?'

-- -- -- -- --
Myself:
Well, thanks all, for your reactions! Glad to see I'm appreciated around these parts! Seriously, thanks!

Cheers, Martin

-- -- -- -- --
Wabbit:
And No from me too!

Regards
SillyWabbit

What exactly about the above constitutes an "Eeewww" and a "gross"?

Martin said:
Riiiiiight.

Let's break this down, shall we?

Fluffy Bunny:
I'd say this was a fun forum with a good sense of community. And you have done well to keep some of the more random stuff to the 'Member introduction' and 'General Chat' sections, so the more serious posters can easily avoid you if you do get on their nerves

-- -- -- -- --
Myself:

Cheers, Martin

-- -- -- -- --
Wabbit:
And No from me too!

Regards
SillyWabbit

What exactly about the above constitutes an "Eeewww" and a "gross"?

The fact that Silly Wabbit (the other Martin) replied no to fluffy bunny's query about running out of material to keep us entertained.
Now turn the lightbulb on and get back in the game will ya? :D

RaVeN

Right, right, right.

So fluffy bunny asks us (the 2 Martins) whether or not we will be running out of material to keep you entertained, and I reply to that by saying no.

And then ... and get this, get this ... that Silly Wabbit does his silly thing, and you know what he says ... you know what he says?!

The wacky bugger says NO!! Can you believe it?!

WTF! :confused: :confused:

Again, that's what you get by eating too many carrots!

BTW, I'm still confused about the whole gross stuff

:confused:

Regards
Silly ( born confused ) wabbit

I guess it's our name that prevents us from understanding Bill's humour.

Or .. he's just not that funny. Could be.

Martin said:
I guess it's our name that prevents us from understanding Bill's humour.

Or .. he's just not that funny. Could be.

You said you were going to let it slide. I just can't trust you any more Martin. (not you Martin, the other Martin)

RaVeN

I was letting it slide. It was sliding!

And if it wasn't for Rabbit, who seconded my confusion, it'd be long gone by now.

Martin said:
I was letting it slide. It was sliding!

And if it wasn't for Rabbit, who seconded my confusion, it'd be long gone by now.

Okay then, I'll consider it slid.
Let's all 3 kiss and make up, take a Shower then watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. No wait, what thread am I on again?
Any way, that leads us back to EEEWWWW gross!

RaVeN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back