• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Dark Knight

agoodw1

Ok it looks amazing. I loved the other batman movies in the past.

Who's seen it and how was it?

Did anybody watch the show on the history channel about the psychology behind batman? My english teacher wrote his thesis on specifically that.

Landslide: Yes, that was the best class i had last year. We did a project on vampires, read Salem's Lot (Stephen King), and my subject for the project was Anne Rice.

Sparkchaser: Interesting article. Its always been seen that batman, since he has no superpowers, could be fathomed to be real. This article basically disproves it. In Batman Begins, when he starts his training he is probably atleast 25 years old. The article said that the training would take up to 18 years. If batman was real, he would be getting a very late start to his career before he was done training.

Sparkchaser: Interesting article. Its always been seen that batman, since he has no superpowers, could be fathomed to be real. This article basically disproves it. In Batman Begins, when he starts his training he is probably atleast 25 years old. The article said that the training would take up to 18 years. If batman was real, he would be getting a very late start to his career before he was done training.

Bruce Wayne's parents were killed when he was a child and he could have begun training early in martial arts, say 16 or 17 if not younger.

I'm finding it difficult to get excited about yet another batman movie. This is what, the 6th in the last 20 years? A little originality would be refreshing.

I doubt it. The story will be a little different, but I think the biggest change viewers will see is that it'll be darker.

If it has the joker in it then it's the same basic story. The fans will like anything that is dark and has good special effects.

I hope someone sees it and reports back. I'd love for someone to come back and tell me how wrong I am.

I'm finding it difficult to get excited about yet another batman movie. This is what, the 6th in the last 20 years? A little originality would be refreshing.

My son works at a movie theater and told me it was packed to the point where there were 8 of them working two counters,and he had to stay two hours more.

But I agree with you, too many and it gets tiring. I think also the death of Heath Ledger will have an affect too.

Back