• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

the farewell tour begins now

Motokid said:
According to bb's profile he'll be turning the ripe old age of 22 on August 5th.

OMG- we have the SAME birthday. except i'm not gonna be 22 this year :(

According to Motokid's logic, I have the same birthday as both of you: February 18th! Yeah us!

off by 48 hours....oops....but what can you expect from a retarded, illiterate 12 year old....

at least I got the month and age right...and at least I got to say Happy Birthday before you left....in a round-a-bout, inaccurate sort of way...

bobbyburns said:
it's all good in the hood. anyway, I'm gonna bust outta here.

later skaters.

Hey! You get back here and e-mail me, pronto! I've already got one best chum absent from the 'net for lack of a computer! I haven't approved this!

You better be leaving me a snail-mail address somewhere or I will be cursing your name for a month!

Honest, Sweetie, you've got to let me know where you land. I'm not so pretty and popular that I can afford to lose a friend like you. I know I've been really busy lately, but you are one of my "go to" chums. Please stay in touch.

Irene Wilde said:
Hey! You get back here and e-mail me, pronto! I've already got one best chum absent from the 'net for lack of a computer! I haven't approved this!

You better be leaving me a snail-mail address somewhere or I will be cursing your name for a month!

Honest, Sweetie, you've got to let me know where you land. I'm not so pretty and popular that I can afford to lose a friend like you. I know I've been really busy lately, but you are one of my "go to" chums. Please stay in touch.

amen to irene..i'm with you on all points except that you sound more like his wife than i do... hmmm...

Oh, no! I was only gone for 9 days and look what happens. I even have a pop tent, sleeping bag, ruck sacks and bike you could use, what I used when my parents and I parted ways.

I hope you get to check in every now and again. Take care of you.

Back