• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The favourite sports

I love playing tennis but not watch it. I'll watch some hockey and soccer at playoffs.

To Libra

Hi. There are a lot of types of tennis, these are: court tennis, badminton, squash and ping pong (from biggest to the least). What type of tennis do you like to play?

I also enjoy playing tennis and badminton (when I actually get the chance to do such a thing), but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch either sport on television. Or any sport.

I used to compete horses a lot. Mainly dressage in the last twenty years.

Other sports I'm not remotely interested in - especially ones which involve balls. Smooth or hairy!

When I play ping pong, I feel myself stronger than I actually am. It raises the self-respect. Strongly recommended.

I used to do a lot of bicycling and I played a little baseball, but now there is hockey, hockey and motorcycle racing.

My favourite sport is ping pong. I became champion at the town in Nakhchivan I used to live when I was just fourteen. Then one day I made a tournament in the downtown and rent a ping pong field, and fortunately, the money came from the tournament participants was more than the money I spent to the rent of the field.
I can make the ball fall down to the table and not rise again. If anyone who wants to play ping pong with me and and lives near states of NY, just communicate with me.

I'm going as often I can to my local club playing snooker. I also like to play pool or darts. And in the TV I mostly watching tennis and golf.

I'm athletic in the sense that I could play sports. I hate sports though so it doesn't really matter. So my favorite sport would be no sport. If anything I like badminton because I'm not fond of violence in any manner of the word.

I'm athletic in the sense that I could play sports. I hate sports though so it doesn't really matter. So my favorite sport would be no sport. If anything I like badminton because I'm not fond of violence in any manner of the word.

It was the most 'inunderstoodable' post I had ever seen.

Back