• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The last sentence in the book you're currently reading.

"This book is intended as a token of gratitude to the dead and to my old soldiers, and as a monument to preserve their fame from oblivion"

Panzer Leader by General Heinz Guderian

He also heard the official from the Safety and Civil Reassurance Administration issue instructions that the plane in ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha must be made "Perfectly safe."

The More Than Complete Hitchhiker's Guide.

A new Terror born in death a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I Am Legend

- I am legend Richard Mathenson

"In the days to come the Goddess of Victory will bestow her laurels only on those who are prepared to act with daring."
Achtung Panzer by Heinz Guderian

From The Daughter of Time

by Josephine Tey (recently finished)

"When you look at it for a little it's really quite a nice face, isn't it."

Sometimes when the suspense has me in pain, I'll check the last page of what I am reading to see who has lived and who has died.

"Interest in Spinoza is perhaps stronger than it has ever been and historical, textual, and philosophical work on Spinoza continues to appear at a rapid rate."

This isn't as exciting with non-fiction, is it? :D

Instead, he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around and led the way of the station towards the sunlit street, with Uncle Veron, Aunt Petunia and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

"The boat reappeared, but brother and sister had gone down in an embrace never to be parted, living through again in one supreme moment the days when they had clasped their little hands in love and roamed the daisied fields together."

The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot

Sob :( ...you just reminded me how sad the ending of that story is!

"Similar front-end designs can be used to improve the noise characteristics of other critical circuits, such as instrumentation amplifiers and audio preamps." - Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, Sergio Franco

I'm working on a proposal and needed to design an amplifier. :D

Oh I don't want to do it. :( what if it spoils the book for me...well here it goes. Haha I figured it would end like this.... One bird said to Billy Pilgrim, "Poo-tee-weet?"

Back