• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

the make friends thread!

Wernt you the one against animal cruelty?? Or was that TMG?? I get so easily confused!! :confused:

Bobby said:
bobby burns is a cocktail made with red vermouth, benedictine and scotch

Couldve sworn that said Butterscotch the first time i read it - my day to go insane i suppose :D

Phil

Litany said:
Aww, this is so sweet. We were only supposed to make friends, and yet we've managed to create the perfect couple. And it's all turned out so much better than that time I was playing with those dead hedgehogs and the double sided sticky tape. When's the wedding going to be, and are we all invited?

LOL!

Yeah you're all invited. Although I'm not still sure when the wedding's going to be.

Choose a color... Sandra chose peach for her outfit :rolleyes: :p

Stella Leanna said:
LOL!

Yeah you're all invited. Although I'm not still sure when the wedding's going to be.

Choose a color... Sandra chose peach for her outfit :rolleyes: :p

yeah... no.. maybe there's a better color... heh.. marriages freak me out. but hey! i'm older than you! how come you get married first??? :(

sandra! said:
yeah... no.. maybe there's a better color... heh.. marriages freak me out. but hey! i'm older than you! how come you get married first??? :(

Then get phil or martin to marry you :D (even though I know you guys got your own girlfriends already =P)

or bryan's best man, warm_enema =P

Stella Leanna said:
Then get phil or martin to marry you :D (even though I know you guys got your own girlfriends already =P)

or bryan's best man, warm_enema =P

err... you know im already inlove with someone else.. lol but he's not on here! :( but i guess i could dump him or somethin. hehe. nah... no one would ever want to marry me, you know that... *is getting teary-eyed*

sandra! said:
err... you know im already inlove with someone else.. lol but he's not on here! :( but i guess i could dump him or somethin. hehe. nah... no one would ever want to marry me, you know that... *is getting teary-eyed*

Dump him and put yourself up for sale. There's bound to be someone on the look out for a good bargain.

And for the wedding I think I shall be mostly wearing puce.

yeah.. i was thinking of doing that, but then i couldn't think of a price to sell myself. anyone want an auction? yeah right, like anyone would be interested in me. :D

Back