• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Official Games Thread™

Martin

Welcome to The Official Games Thread™

In this thread I will compile a list of all the online games ever posted in the General Chat-area. Mind you, this only concerns online games, and not wordgames and such.

From now on, if you wish to post a link to an online game, you can do so be replying to this thread, and posting it into that message. I will leave that message for a period of seven days before I will delete it and add the link and a brief description of the game to the post you are reading right now. The period of seven days is installed so that everybody (who has an interest in online games) will know that a new game has been posted. This will also give some room to discussion of the game.

To add a bit of competition to the games, I will post the highscores along with the games. So, if you ever have a highscore worth mentioning, say the word, and I'll post it and your name in this post for everyone to see - eternal fame will ensue. There is one rule; the highscore must be submitted to me, via PM or through posting in this thread, along with the title of the game, and it must be in the form of a screenshot. This is to avoid cheating.

Now, on to the list:
Because this message is getting too long, I will list the latest additions in the next post.

The list continued:
And the latest additions:
This is it, for now - enjoy.

Disclaimer - I reserve the right to delete outdated and off-topic posts from this thread without asking permission from the original poster.

puzzledonkey is extremely difficult and extremely addictive. There's four games out at the moment, each of which has 100 puzzles, and none of which I have finished, though I have been stuck on puzzle 88 in PD4 for over a year now

Bored at work? or just bored?

I was just sitting around earlier when someone send me a link to a cool little browser game... takes up a few minutes throughout the day and is quite fun Razz check it out, Dymond.

ChainSAWn

- If this is considered as advertising then i apologise and by all means delete it. Just trying to fill in the gaps of boredom :)

Back