• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The party may now begin

There is a Boston Terrier Club of Scotland, so i think that answers your question ;)

And no Mile, they are very different from boxers (although they are faintly reminiscent of them) - they were bred in America in the late Nineteenth century, one of the first native Americasn breeds :)

Phil

Jell-o in "i was wrong" shocker! News at 11 :D

BTW, I would not try to kick one of those... Try throwing a brick!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Ah, well... yeah! Then kick away :D

Mind you, with the Boxer, you can't be sure if somebody has already kicked it in the face!

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
I always wanted to put on in a catapult :D

Them an Lhasa Apsos. What do those little balls of snotty fur do anyway apart from act big from the other side of doors with their incessant yapping?

That's one seriously grouchy-looking boston up there. And is it just me or has the pitbull lost his left ear? I have a black lab that I swear has pitbull in him because his head is incredibly square-ish. But I'm told some labs are just that way. The terrier on my av is just a picture I found on the net. And Kasuta is part of my name in japanese, left over from a class I took a few years back.

Mile-O-Phile said:
Them an Lhasa Apsos. What do those little balls of snotty fur do anyway apart from act big from the other side of doors with their incessant yapping?

My friend owns two and I've still yet to figure out what else they do besides yap.

Back