• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The penguin fall collection

Kenny Shovel said:
Metal stud or have you been watching PBS again?

Not PBS. Only things I watch on PBS are some of the Ken Burns stuff, and Austin City Limits!

MTV - (sorry). A show called "Jackass". :eek:

(Kenny, why must you call me out!? How have I offended you?) :D

jenngorham said:
hee hee. you tool

this is moosehead

Yeah, I discovered at an early age that you don't want to drink a six pack of this stuff while you are sitting in the 90+ degree sun with an empty stomach!

Definitely better after a good meal, sitting in the AC of a good pub.

oh, man!

Kenny Shovel said:
russionhat9nu.jpg
Sergo? Is that you?

Smiling, I was thinking the same thing! :D

SFG75 said:
Definitely an excellent choice-my vote is for this one.
I concur, however I need a look for fall first! Winter doesn't start in Canada until... well, at least another month. But come winter I think the Russian hat is coming out - both by popular vote and the fact that it's damn cool! :D

Flowerdk4 said:
Smiling, I was thinking the same thing! :D

Thank you both for remembering me... Really, I had to wear a hat like this one several years ago: our winters tend to get warmer & wormer every year... And I am less and less exposed to the cold weather year by year - with almost no out-of-office work.
And, as some of us are saying, what is there to feel cold in our heads? It's nothibg but bone there...
:D

sirmyk said:
You could always freak everyone out by hacking off your arms and going on a strict diet:

penguin02.gif
Not freaky. She'd look like a duck with big eyes! Still cute. :)

ell

Kookamoor said:
I concur, however I need a look for fall first! Winter doesn't start in Canada until... well, at least another month.

i actually woke up this morning and said, "when is it going to snow?" :eek:

jenngorham said:
i actually woke up this morning and said, "when is it going to snow?" :eek:
Noooooooo!!!

It's been pissing down with rain here for the past two days and I'm sick of it already. Bring back the sun!!

same here, that is why i am just desperate for snow. i cannot cope with this moisture anymore. i won't stand for it, my hair won't stand for it! *slams fist holding smoothing gel down on the counter*

That's it...I'm making a note of everyone who is begging for snow. When we're all whining about how cold it is and how we haven't seen grass in months I'll remind everyone who we have to blame! ;)

Well for the record, I just would like a little rain, some cooler weather but I'm not ready for snow yet.

Back