• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The penguin fall collection

mehastings said:
That's it...I'm making a note of everyone who is begging for snow. When we're all whining about how cold it is and how we haven't seen grass in months I'll remind everyone who we have to blame! ;)
Don't forget to add my 'Noooo!' to the list of people-who-are-not-calling-for-snow-in-August (craziness!). Blameless, right here! I do a sun dance daily from October through June!

Kookamoor said:
I do a sun dance daily from October through June!

I'm with you. It's hot and muggy right now, and that sucks. It doesn't suck nearly as much as three feet of snow perpetually gracing your yard though!

I notice that Jenn and Dele are both Canadians. You are a transplant, so we'll count you as Australian. Perhaps we should just start humming that lovely South Park song, "Blame Canada"... :D

mehastings said:
Perhaps we should just start humming that lovely South Park song, "Blame Canada"... :D
Ooo! I don't know that one... I'll have to find it :D

Ronny - the bobble hat is awesome!! So cute! I'll keep it in mind for winter for sure :)

Thanks everyone for your fashion advice. The fall outfit will be up in the next few days.

Great job Occlith!. I think the TBF shirt is perfect, perhaps a darker color if Kook desires, but that is exactly what I had in mind. Not only that, but the penguin is more fully clothed, thus not violating board policy. :eek:

Ronny said:
I love those three Occlith :), how will Kook pick just one?
I know!!! The shirt is awesome!

I know which one I want, though, so as soon as I get on my office computer I'll get it up - I promise.

Kookamoor said:
I know!!! The shirt is awesome!

I know which one I want, though, so as soon as I get on my office computer I'll get it up - I promise.

LOL-Can't wait to see the new penguin. :)

What do you think? I wanted to incorporate some fall leaves, but at the size of the avatar they just didn't come out. Oh, and it had to be purple... :D

Awesome look Kook!. I love it!. All bundled up for the oncoming cold weather. Well done. :)

Kookamoor said:
What do you think? I wanted to incorporate some fall leaves, but at the size of the avatar they just didn't come out. Oh, and it had to be purple... :D

I love it! Thanks for the smile today :D

Great work Occlith!

I'm ever so terribly ruden - I forgot my acknowledgements! Thanks so much to Occlith for providing the toque and sweater!! And thanks to everyone else for your creations and advice. I have saved all the provided images, and plan to incorporate many of them for special events in the future. I wish it were as easy as this to get a brand new wardrobe for myself!

Yes, very nice! Your penguin has something of a badass look about him(her) this time, in spite of the cute purple colors. I'm an instant fan!

Back