• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Photo Destruction Game

Stewart

We haven't had a game in a while, especially one a bit better than rhyming off authors' names in a never ending cycle of A through Z. So I thought I'd bring this one, introduced to me elsewhere, to this forum. Hopefully, it will encourage a bit of lateral thinking too.

The premise is that a picture gets posted and then the next poster has to post a picture of something that can destroy it. The next poster destroys that with their photo. And so on until we all get bored. :D

So, were I to suggest:

flames.jpg

Then the next person could post something like below since water destroys flames.

awww.superklean.com_webphotos_nozspry.gif

So, let's begin. Destroy this:

awww.selectmovers.com_images_cardboard_box.gif

anvil1.gif

Actually this type of game is interesting in that you can see how people think. Ideas that seem logical to one may be completly illogical to another. My first choice was fire, but seeing as though you had already used that as an example, I chose to squash it instead ;) Or does it have to be completely destroyed?

Angry_barbarian.gif

Well since my falling anvil gif isn't working i'll have an angry barbarian jumping on it instead ;) (as it is too late to start playing around with images).

He looks like he could destroy, now do we try and distroy him?

Of course. The game just goes on and on and on, destroying one thing after another. Wouldn't be much point if we stopped now. ;)

So, Bruce Lee's waiting to be destroyed. :D

I'm actually a Bruce Lee fan, but the game must go on....hehe
(btw, great idea for a game Stewart)

mp5a7a-airsoft-sub-machine-gun.jpg

anvil1.gif

Actually this type of game is interesting in that you can see how people think. Ideas that seem logical to one may be completly illogical to another. My first choice was fire, but seeing as though you had already used that as an example, I chose to squash it instead ;) Or does it have to be completely destroyed?

I hope my last destruction mode doesn't seem too violent and render me insane in some way....hehe
:D

CHOC!! that's the EXACT picture I was trying to post!! I can't do it!! GRRRRR:(

hehe....I was actually just about to post a message to you about jumping in front of you...hehe
(quick google search of 'gun', is that how you come about this pic too??)

Sofia, all you need to do is click on the small button 'insert image', and then cut and paste the exact address of teh page that you found the pic on.

hehe....I was actually just about to post a message to you about jumping in front of you...hehe
(quick google search of 'gun', is that how you come about this pic too??)

yeah....lol....but I still can't get them to post:(

Come on, come on.
Let's get on with this game!
Great game, by the way.
Now, something that can destroy a gun...
supermansteel.jpg

Back