• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Return of Motokid

Motokid

I'm back. I've completed a self-imposed, week long vow of TBF silence. I watched, and read, and had to really fight myself on a few occasions to just "let it go", but now that's behind me, and it's back to business. Thanks to those of you who asked where I was. Contrary to some myths and stories being propogated by certain forum members, I was not in a drug induced haze somewhere being held hostage.

I figuered if Ice Hockey can come back today, so can I.

New avatar (with jenn's blessing too I might add, what's Calvin with no Hobbes?), no more "eat my shorts"....and only time will tell if I still have a knack for stirring up shit. It appears Jay has done some fine work in my absence. I commend him for his activity. The forum membership has eclipsed 4000 members and the number of posts is now over 100,000. There's new blood....and I'm feeling a bit...thirsty.....

well hello ying! i am glad to be ending my week and heading into my weekend seeing your smiling face. how did you like my rumours? they are harder to start than one might think. sirmyk, leckert, ronny and all the others who pitched in, best kind.

jenngorham said:
well hello ying! i am glad to be ending my week and heading into my weekend seeing your smiling face. how did you like my rumours? they are harder to start than one might think. sirmyk, leckert, ronny and all the others who pitched in, best kind.

Nice to see you too yang....although...I get the feeling we were not so seperated.... :D

nice rumors...good work...you all deserve a nice weekend filled with beer, fireworks, pit-bulls, motorcycles with no helmets, pot, guns, and a few other assorted goodies.....

Robert said:
You must have something on the ball, Motokid, the way the ladies missed you.

Jennashleagorhspamzilla once mentioned something about my 10 foot pole...that might have something to do with it... :D

Robert said:
You must have something on the ball, Motokid, the way the ladies missed you.

it's a good mix of charm and jackass. and he throws in the dollfaces and hot stuffs at just the right times. some people can't get away with it, but he can. ;)

My brother tried to teach me. He put a target at about 3 minutes from me and I managed to hit a woman a couple of hundred metres away. I am glad it was only pellets but I had to lie low for a few days. She was the foules tempered person in the village. I dropped the gun and run to hide in the loft and she came running and went on a slanging match with my grandmother. I've never touched a gun again.:)

clueless said:
My brother tried to teach me. He put a target at about 3 minutes from me and I managed to hit a woman a couple of hundred metres away. I am glad it was only pellets but I had to lie low for a few days. She was the foules tempered person in the village. I dropped the gun and run to hide in the loft and she came running and went on a slanging match with my grandmother. I've never touched a gun again.:)

The problem was not your lack of ability to aim, the problem was your brothers placement of target and lack of ability to teach...

A proper setting, proper placement of target and patience could have led to a very enjoyable experience. I've had both my daughters beaming with pride at their accomplishments with both a B-B gun, and a bow and arrow.

jenngorham said:
it's a good mix of charm and jackass. and he throws in the dollfaces and hot stuffs at just the right times. some people can't get away with it, but he can. ;)

Thanks Bee-otch....you da bomb in my book too..

Motokid said:
Jennashleagorhspamzilla once mentioned something about my 10 foot pole...that might have something to do with it... :D

wow good memory, that was back in the day. but i think what i said was, i am not touching that with a ten foot pole. :rolleyes: :D

jenngorham said:
wow good memory, that was back in the day. but i think what i said was, i am not touching that with a ten foot pole. :rolleyes: :D
Never underestimate the ability of a man to recall any reference to his pole...

Good to see you again, Moto!

Kookamoor said:
Never underestimate the ability of a man to recall any reference to his pole...

Good to see you again, Moto!

We may forget to take the trash out...but talk about our pole....never forgotten...never ever....

i wasn't talking about YOUR pole!!!! (i've been sucked into a conversation about moto's pole :D) help me help me

Back