• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Return of Motokid

jenngorham said:
i wasn't talking about YOUR pole!!!! (i've been sucked into a conversation about moto's pole :D) help me help me

You used suck in the same sentance as moto's pole? You do like to live dangeriously.

Robert said:
You used suck in the same sentance as moto's pole? You do like to live dangeriously.

thus my refering to her as sweetlips in another thread...which mentions my pole....god damn it's good to be back.....

I'm enjoying your avatar more and more Mr Yang. I think your giving the raspberry is very appropriate to many of the threads you initiate. I'm just not quite sure if this means your actions are a figure of Jenn's imagination...

Kookamoor said:
I'm enjoying your avatar more and more Mr Yang. I think your giving the raspberry is very appropriate to many of the threads you initiate. I'm just not quite sure if this means your actions are a figure of Jenn's imagination...

Perhaps we'er all a figure of Jenn's imagination.

jennahleagorhspamzilla's figure is another thread entirely...one I could really wrap my arms around.... :D

I have often had Jenn's figure in my imagination.

WELCOME BACK, MOTO! I missed you!

You are one of my mentors here. I felt like a flounder on the beach, not sure whether to flop for the waves, or save my energy and wait for the tide to come back in!

(so I flopped)... :D

Dig the Hobbes! (I always thought Calvin was actually a figment of Hobbes' imagination!)

leckert said:
I have often had Jenn's figure in my imagination.

WELCOME BACK, MOTO! I missed you!

You are one of my mentors here. I felt like a flounder on the beach, not sure whether to flop for the waves, or save my energy and wait for the tide to come back in!

(so I flopped)... :D

Dig the Hobbes! (I always thought Calvin was actually a figment of Hobbes' imagination!)

There's always room for more pot-stirrers..and judging form your post count and a few of the posts I've read...you are doing just fine....thanks for the Dorito's and I believe you have some Reece's Pieces for me too you bastard....

Let's all drink to Moto:

The Motini (a TBF cocktail)

2 parts vodka
1 part high-performance motor oil
Garnish with 1 jalepeno-stuffed olive

Set alight and drink! Eat nuts.

novella said:
Let's all drink to Moto:

The Motini (a TBF cocktail)

2 parts vodka
1 part high-performance motor oil
Garnish with 1 jalepeno-stuffed olive

Set alight and drink! Eat nuts.

Please don't choke on that olive or set your facial hair on fire....

you get extra points if you can light off a bottlerocket with that drink before you down the sucker...

Thanks novella...you're all that and a bag o' chips...ruffles....yeah...

Actually, there is a drink that you have to set alight before drinking. I thought I would not find any references to it in English. I only found one from North Carolina, but their recipe uses the wrong ingredients so, if you want the real thing, you'll have to visit, novella.

sirmyk said:
So.... I should stop the manhunt for the kidnappers with man-boobs?
Well Moto's back now, and seems none the worse for wear. Besides, who wants to look for man boobs? They're something I try to avoid at all costs...

Isabell said:
It's like a bad accident.....you know you should'nt look, but you just can't help yourself :p

especially when the man with 'em is running without a shirt on, but looks like he's wearing some kind of special, furry, wife-beater t-shirt... :eek: :eek: :eek: and double :eek:

Motokid said:
especially when the man with 'em is running without a shirt on, but looks like he's wearing some kind of special, furry, wife-beater t-shirt... :eek: :eek: :eek: and double :eek:
And he's wearing Speedos!!!

Aaaaargh!!!

Back