• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Return of Motokid

Catalyst said:
Before i was an itch in my daddy's pants or a twinkle in his eye?
So poetic. But I prefer "Before I was separated by my parent’s genitalia: as a sperm floating aimlessly in my father's scrotum, and as an egg dropped from one of my mother's ovaries..."

Robert said:
I have to ask. What the hell does that mean? word?
You must not have been a Vanilla Ice fan in the late 80s. That shit was illin!

Ricky, very good use of the lingo, I should bring you to translate next time I see my brother :)

k you all had way too much fine while i was beachin' it. gotta go shower, sand in uncomfortable places....

serieusement!!!

so it appears that you are just a figment of my imagination. i have a very active imagination.

jenngorham said:
serieusement!!!

so it appears that you are just a figment of my imagination. i have a very active imagination.

not to mention sexy, horny, good looking, hot, gorgeous, beautiful, erotic....

oh thank you. wait what are we talking about? my imagination or you as a figment of that imagination?

Motokid said:
I'm back. I've completed a self-imposed, week long vow of TBF silence. I watched, and read, and had to really fight myself on a few occasions to just "let it go", but now that's behind me, and it's back to business.

Is there any need to tell us other than ego? :confused:

Thanks to those of you who asked where I was.

A week is such a tiny portion of time to be bothered.

I knew where you were anyway. In 'Invisible' mode. ;)

ruby said:
I was so right when i said you get off on your own ego ,still no pride then :)

Yes you're right...I'm an attention whore...a forum slut...post prostitute...whatever you want to call it...that's why I've started well over 100 threads, and posted almost 2000 times in about 7 months of activity.

So who else here is not posting for the shear fun of having conversation with people from all over the world?

Back