• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The return of the Neocons(Newsweek)

SFG75

Newsweek has spent about a year revamping itself and is now focusing on one or two great stories per magazine. The depth of the reporting and analysis has definitely improved from what Newsweek has been in the past.

The Return of the Neocons

I do think this one is one of their best. It does get my blood going as there are some people who feel their policies aren't really their fault when it is proven that they don't work, and then they have the nerve to walk around and trot out their tired old ideas again. Ah!

Newsweek is a joke on par with People magazine.

I don't like the popular culture coverage, but most publications are guilty of that to some degree. I could care less about Lady GaGa or anyone like that. At the same time, they are focusing on better articles. Interesting that no one cared to school the reporter on how democracy is just rushing over Arabia from the citadel of democracy known as Iraq.:lol: Intervene and spread democracy, the new white man's burden.

Oh, I didn't mean the popular culture coverage. I meant their journalistic integrity and factual worth are on par with People Magazine.

Oh, I didn't mean the popular culture coverage. I meant their journalistic integrity and factual worth are on par with People Magazine.

Interesting, care to share about how stories have been lifted unethically? I worry about that Joe Klein character, but Fareed?, the guy is the real deal.

Back