• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The say something *nice* thread

I thoroughly enjoy Peders postings concerning Nabokov; he/she is funny and insightful without the slightest hint of egotism.

Don't you think this is wonderful idea?

How's about praise for SFG75 for setting up this soothing thread?

I can't remember anyone's name, but there are some great members here.

A big X for everyone.:)

KristoCat said:
I'd like to thank anyone who quoted me (it makes me feel so special!) :D

Did it work this time too? :D

Nice job to the moderators. It is a time consuming thankless job. Most PMs you get as a mod are somebody complaining. Imagine that, complaining to a volunteer.

I'm gonna cope out of listing people lest I forget someone. But thanks are still in order; thanks to all those who have made me think about a book differently and thanks to those got me to read a book I normally wouldn't have.

StillILearn said:
Peder is wonderful. He is made up almost entirely of selfless encouragement.

Here..here!. A definite BOTB (brother of the book) if there ever was one.:)

I'd like to give a pat on the back to Kook. She's such a lovely person - always has nice things to say about people, and also posts intelligent, thought-provoking comments (she's also the cutest darn penguin I ever saw :D ). We sure missed ya buuuddy :cool:

I wanna give props to the creators and moderators of this wonderful forum. I've only been here a relitively short time. In this period thus far I have founf the forum to be informative, educational, funny & friendly.
I'd like to give a big thank you for the creators

THANK YOU!!

MonkeyCatcher said:
I'd like to give a pat on the back to Kook. She's such a lovely person - always has nice things to say about people, and also posts intelligent, thought-provoking comments (she's also the cutest darn penguin I ever saw :D ). We sure missed ya buuuddy :cool:
Awww! Muchos thanks to you too, ya groovy primate! 'Tis indeed wonderfreaking lovely to be back.

Back