• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The say something *nice* thread

SFG75

TBF is made up of some wonderful people. Let's take some time and give them a public pat on the back. Post here; (a)Who the person is; (b)What it is that's nice about them being here.

I'll go first---

My public pat on the back nominee is Peder. He is always judicious in what he says to others and is gracious no matter what the situation is. I think the board has improved with his arrival and his sense of humor.

Whose next?.............

I want to thank the moderators. It appears to me that somebody is doing a heck of a lot of work behind the scenes, and that it is a thankless task at best (not to mention time-consuming!)

Do you guys get paid or something? :eek:

I would add to the thoughts expressed about Peder. And I too felt very welcomed by Motokid, reminding me of the hockey thread. ;) But also to everyone so far. No one person has been that I have seen is outright acting rude or blasting anyone opinion.

Oh, and to anyone who likes Guy Gavriel Kay. A pat on the back for having good taste. :D

so many.

Ronny - just for being Ronny. Funny, and always herself. my poopsie!

Jenn-O-Spamaliscious - for making me laugh and keeping it real.

Ricky - for making me feel warm all over. :D

Motokid - for daring to dare. For always keeping a good conversation going, and for having an open mind.

SirMyk - Your intelligent wit and good advice are refreshing.

Too many more to name individually. Peder has definitely been a wise voice of reason, and SFGwithsomenumbers seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders. Stewart keeps me honest. And everyone who has tolerated my spamming and ribbing. Ya'll are cool!

I have just done several hours of serious research and have discovered that novella is actually Robin Williams in disguise.

So:

1. I wish to thank novella for not having left the TBF left.

I'd like to give a pat on the back to Stewart, mehastings, ions, Ell, novella and Jemima. All six of these members are, IMHO, nothing but assets to this wonderful family which we call TBF. They all post nothing but thought-invoking, well written, thorough, coherent and interesting replys, with no exceptions. I always pay special attention to any posts by these members, posts which always clearly display their high level of intelligence and knowledge, and also their sound rationality and thought processes.

Cheers for sharing your interesting and intelligent thoughts with the rest of us, guys. I really do appreciate the thought that all of you put into your posts :)

I'd like to thank anyone who quoted me (it makes me feel so special!) :D

I'd also like to thank anyone who made me laugh... sooo... almost everyone here :) :p

Here's another nod to MonkeyCatcher. It's reassuring to read posts by such a mature, intelligent and articulate teen.

Back