• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The single most important question of the year

When zombie Polly Parrot and zombie Stewart come to feast on my braaaaaains, they're going to meet their maker when Audrey III gets them.

A 6 gallon carboy (fermenter) full of beer (I just added some Gelatin Finings to it because we're kegging tomorrow). Can you get zombie's drunk? If so, I'm all set!

Hello Sparkchaser: So, I've read the first post about the zombie apocalypse - how did the subject of zombie's arise or is this just a pet subject of Zolipatra? I think maybe the generation gap is ever widening or maybe I just don't know how to speak Bookandreaderese. I think I'll just forget about it and get back to reading what I understand. But thanks anyway for trying to steer me on the right track. momac

Hello Sparkchaser: So, I've read the first post about the zombie apocalypse - how did the subject of zombie's arise or is this just a pet subject of Zolipatra? I think maybe the generation gap is ever widening or maybe I just don't know how to speak Bookandreaderese. I think I'll just forget about it and get back to reading what I understand. But thanks anyway for trying to steer me on the right track. momac

The zombie apocalypse has been a pop culture meme for 4-5 years now. Maybe longer. beer good is our resident zombie expert.

Zombie

Thanks for the update Sparkchaser: Is 'zombie' the slang term for some kind of person out of the mainstream or are you still talking about the 'living dead' of the voodoo religion. I thought that vampires were big with the younger generation, hadn't noticed the term zombie - maybe an American pop culture theme? I don't 'twitter' 'facebook' or 'blog' so perhaps I've missed it here in Canada. I should e-mail my grandkids and get the latest from them. They are up in the Arctic but I'm sure they keep in touch with what's happening on the net. momac:innocent:

Back