• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Syria Issue: Your Personal Stance Is Much Appreciated

I'm guessing no "war," just so-called "limited surgical strike" with predators and cruise missiles targeted against chemical weapon sites and hardware, to "enforce the ban" with "no civilian casualties." Even if so, there will be big khazerai, and facts won't matter.
War/reprisals in the region? I doubt it.
We shall see.

Last edited:
O.K.-did you have to make me your avatar? Dude, not cool. ;)

On a serious note, I believe there are a number of reputed chemical sites and military units. If they also took out armored units and air defense systems, the rebels would have more of a chance against the regime.

On a serious note, I believe there are a number of reputed chemical sites and military units. If they also took out armored units and air defense systems, the rebels would have more of a chance against the regime.

What's that General? if you take out the government military the rebels will have more of a chance, genius, get yourself another lapel star...

That observation is also accurate in its precision.

If I was being precise I would be referring to the consequences.

Perhaps then it's time for a new strategy, after David Cameron lost the vote I see Barrack Obama is holding back for the time being.

Last edited:
What's that General? if you take out the government military the rebels will have more of a chance, genius, get yourself another lapel star...

Finally, the personal invective enters the discussion.

Now we are getting there, for the more lively forum that some want! :)

Back