• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Thank You Thread

Thank you Halo & Ice for helping renew my faith in moderation....

I bow to you and your latest decision regarding the Union thread.....

Thank you Darren for finally getting back to me on my short story contest idea that ended long ago. Thanks to all who entered. Wasn't it fun?

Thanks to Ice and Halo for moderating my stupidity out of a few threads in the last 24 hours....It's a tough job, and they rose to the occasion with style and grace under no pressure what-so-ever....

Thanks to Kenny for his recommendations. That's the type of suggestions I was hoping for when I join the forum: Good authors I don't know; good books I never heard about, not things that I can see in every shop window.

A BIG Thank you goes to motokid for having alot of time on his hands to post threads that entertain. :p

:D

I would like to thank my friend Rachel!

Shes always there to sort my head out!

And to pick up the pieces! :)

A big F'N THANKS FOR NOTHING to the United States Post Office for losing my author signed copy of Palindrome Hannah. I got the envelope, but there was no book. The bottom end looked like it had been chewed off, or torn open, and contained nothing but some air and a piece of cardboard Sirmyk had put in to protect the book. :( :mad: :(

Thanks USPS...Thanks for nothing....:mad: :mad:

I get to fill out a form now and maybe the USPS can find the book and send it to me...not holding my breath on that one though....

Motokid said:
I get to fill out a form now and maybe the USPS can find the book and send it to me...
Twenty-three years from now you will receive a package in the mail, along with an apology from the United States Post Office.

A second copy is on the way. :cool:

Back