• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Thank You Thread

jenngorham said:
are you drunk? if i wasn't packing i would come over there and kick your ass.
Drunk? No. I can tell the truth even when I'm not drunk. :D Besides I would probably enjoy a good spanking.

jenngorham said:
oh aren't we clever? you little twerp.
I don't know about you but I certainly am not clever in any way. Calling a woman old, even the mention of her age, should tell you that much. Perhaps I have a deathwish.

jenngorham said:
and hay, it's true, never insult a woman using her age, always go for the weight.
I don't have any pratice in that. If I start to insult my sisters about their weight, they seem to get the upper hand for some reason. My sister did however ask me one time, when I was living in her apartment for a while, if her ass looked fat in this skirt. I looked and said "yes". She just looked angrily at me and said "I didn't think my ass was too big for a regular skirt" and afterwards didn't talk to me for a week. She has never asked again.

I have never, never asked "do I look fat?". I figure if I suspect it's true, then it probably is. Plus I don't ever, ever want to hear "yes" (though my fiance is very sweet and he wouldn't say that).

i have never asked either. i just figure if i can't get my pants on then i know all i need to know.

What's the point in the question if you don't want the truth? I don't ask people if I'm stupid.

Back