• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Thank You Thread

Motokid

Thank anybody, and everybody you wish, and in whatever way your little heart desires. Why wait for a special moment, or a special day? Say it now, or whenever you please.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everybody who comes to TBF, and stays, and participates. Thanks to the people who own it, run it, manage it and and yes, even moderate it.

Thanks to those who argue. Thanks to those who cause me to think and argue back. Thanks to those that point out my flaws and rediculous comments. Thanks to those who compliment and criticize. And thanks to those who read the things I write, and then write back. Sometimes again and again and again. I have a lot of fun here at TBF and it's because of all of you.

THANX !!!! :D :D :D

And a very special thanks to Irene Wilde, Novella, and Jenngorham :) :) :)

Motokid said:
And a very special thanks to Irene Wilde, Novella, and Jenngorham :) :) :)

You are most welcome.

I'll borrow your idea and do my thanking elsewhere. It's been a rough day and I owe two members of my online family some very big thanks for getting me through it.

i would like to thank somebody, but how it is these people are not here and seem to have forgotten about me,... still i thank everybody who makes my life a little more enjoyable and livable (does this word even exist? if not i just made up a new one)
THANKS

have a great day, all of you!

okay obviously i'd like to thank the academy. and then in no particular order:
moto, for always being entertaining, for being the person most likely to say, "why yes, a polar dip sounds like fun".
hay, although a bit big headed with his greek god status( do i ever rue the day...) but still a dane, we're practically family
direstraits, the best dressed banana, i'm sure he's smashing with the ladies
kookamoor, my aussie/canuck
sanyuja, the least nicest person i know, in the best possible way
ritalinkid, music man with impeccable taste
lenny nero, the only person i would want to make it to the final 2 with
novella, she understands about stained clothing and doesn't judge me for it
halo, a class act
phil and ice, her love overcomes his love for his own ass
wabbit, he admits he likes kelly clarkson, and, it's ok
jenem, my west coast doppelhangar
stewart, i endeavor to be a better speller
mr.michel, the beautiful eye
irene, we've only just met, but i find you highly enjoyable
cajunmama, if i ever hit your part of the globe, put on the coffee pot
rainbowgurl, a sweetie with kick
martin, that shit's banana's.....B-A-N-A-N-A-S...i was drunk when i wrote that
thank you all. you all make this forum an interesting place to have a cup of coffee.

now if i've pulled a hilary swank and forgotten someone, promptly alert me and i will sing your praises. you all make this place a riot.

i'd like to thank hair and makeup and harry winston for the 3.5 million dollars in diamonds. a girl has her priorities!!!

I thank everyone because it's all the different personalities and the intelligence that draws me here. I like to read what is written and either have a thought or a laugh.

I'd like to thank each and every member of the board, frequent and infrequent posters alike, for giving this poor conversation starved stay-at-home mom some adults to talk to. Whether it be laughter, tears or just food for thought, I have a place to "go" every day, and my world would be duller without you all.

p.s. Jenn- I make awesome coffee! ;)

cajunmama - I LOVE good coffee! I'll drop in when I am in your neighbourhood as long as I get some good southern cooking as well! He who hates orange cheese hasn't had any decent southern cooking as of yet.

Thanks, Martin. I do have a tough time being anyone other than me!

geenh!!!! thank you for all the "he who" names. i plagerize (sp?) all the time and i ( you ) get many a laugh.
also honeydevil, you little devil of honey who i am sure wears bright red lipstick.

jenngorham said:
geenh!!!! thank you for all the "he who" names. i plagerize (sp?) all the time and i ( you ) get many a laugh.
also honeydevil, you little devil of honey who i am sure wears bright red lipstick.

thanks, but for what the heck are you thanking me? and YES whenever i can, i wear bright red lipstick, when not i wear bright red underwear or socks! :D

When you think about it Jenn, the men are perfect for 'he who'. I'm glad you enjoy them. Tell me, what does your 'he who' get up to?

he who wears underwear way past the expiration date. he who wakes himself up snoring and then blames my reading light. he who doesn't "do" pots. he who doesn't want a donut but then eats mine. he who makes fun of gilmore girls, but really likes it. he who owns the dog but doesn't walk it. ever!!!!

Husbands sure are funny! I love the snoring bit! Mine would be he who claims he wasn't sleeping even though his snoring was what was keeping me from sleeping...

Geenh said:
cajunmama - I LOVE good coffee! I'll drop in when I am in your neighbourhood as long as I get some good southern cooking as well! He who hates orange cheese hasn't had any decent southern cooking as of yet.

Thanks, Martin. I do have a tough time being anyone other than me!

Well, of course! What kind of hostess would I be if I didn't cook any authentic southern cuisine for my visitors?!? I would surely be thrown out of the Southern Belle Club! I hope you don't mind a not-quite clean house. He who complains about the mess but doesn't pick up after himself makes more mess then all the kids combined.

Back