• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The worse

Only because you're after a free castration.

The kiddie in the cat costume is the worst.

The "Big Bad Wolf" one is just plain disturbing. :( The kid in the costume is also awful.

This must be an author's worst nightmare, since they have absolutely no control usually about what the cover looks like. I once sent an email to an author, where I very politely said that I almost didn't read the book because the cover and blurb were so vague, boring and completely non-indicative of the plot. She agreed with me.

And I think the disembodied legs were unfortunately memorable, and would like to point out that in the first cover, the substance does not look anything like whipped cream, which is worrisome, and is being used in a way that is disturbingly unerotic.

The kid in the costume is most definitely the worst...scary, in fact. I'd think more horror than romance.

Those were amusing, thanks for posting the link, Wabbit. :)

Ashlea said:
And I think the disembodied legs were unfortunately memorable, and would like to point out that in the first cover, the substance does not look anything like whipped cream, which is worrisome, and is being used in a way that is disturbingly unerotic.

Do you think she's about to shave his eyebrows off as he sleeps?

VTChEwbecca said:
The kid in the costume is most definitely the worst...scary, in fact. I'd think more horror than romance.

Those were amusing, thanks for posting the link, Wabbit. :)

Welcome :) they were the worse! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back