• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Things you are supposed to be doing but you aren't!

Ice said:
Well i'm currently deciding what type of hammock to buy - decisions decisions :cool:

Well, whatever you do, get one the cats can't ruin! We have a downburst last Friday, and afterwards, by 14 yr old son went out in the backyard, and heard the very loud, MROOwR! and saw Goliath the cat stuck with his hindlegs caught in the webbing of our hammock. Goliath was hanging partially upsidedown over a huge puddle of water..he was so happy to see Ben, but now there's an extra large hole in the hammock..

There's only one cat around here and it's feral. We have two dogs so there is no chance of it coming near our house :p

Me too.

Why aren't we? Speaking for myself, it's probably coz I'm wired on coffee and I am avoiding sleep because morning will come ever so quick which means work :D

I know. They make me do unspeakable things... and, and, they are so unreasonable about things such as being on time! Can you imagine?

They're even more unreasonable about typing away at forum websites when not working during work hours. It's just cruel. And the woman in the lab next to mine forces us all to listen to NPR. *shivers in fear*

I'll take the next open spot on the galley.

Back