• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

TIME's 100 most influential people of 2008

SFG75

Just received my mammoth copy of this week's TIME and found their list of the 100 most influential people of 2008. I'm not certain if Hu Jintao and Vladimir Putin should be on the list, I guess I see anyone doing those jobs and not having much trouble. Any thoughts on the list as to who should and should not be on it?:cool:

Mariah carey??realy?? didnt she just flip out or something and go to rehab..of course i know nothing about celebrities sooo i may be wrong. the guys who created rock band and guitar hero made it on...Weve hit a new low.

now i must go play guitar hero.......................

Mariah carey??realy?? didnt she just flip out or something and go to rehab..of course i know nothing about celebrities sooo i may be wrong. the guys who created rock band and guitar hero made it on...Weve hit a new low.

now i must go play guitar hero.......................

I don't know, I could see how you could put her under the most influential of artistis and that type of thing. I read somewhere that she has more #1s than Elvis. That can't be right can it?:confused:

Back