• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Today Was A Bad Day For Me:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. I did see the post, he said it to me.

B. It isn't one post. That response was due to seeing his posts since 2008, and how utterly heartless he is.

I'll keep my replies more tactful in the future, but this isn't a reaction to one post. Trust me there. I've been on forums for years, and I have never, ever seen anything so mind-boggling in my life.

I've also never been banned from anything, anywhere. :D

I apologize for coming off as crass and rude, but it was indeed justified. I apologize, but I do not take it back. :)

Just a thought - wouldn't it be better to lock this thread or whatever you do to discontinue it as at the moment it is providing a form of theatre for Author to continue to get attention. I do sympathize with his problem and I'm sure it must be very difficult but I would suspect that, in my opinion, if he took his meds and did what his doctor(s) told him he would have less or no episodes. I'm sure there are other people living with bi-polar disorder who are doing their best to get by and not leaning on their problem as a way to excuse behaviour which normally wouldn't be tolerated in everyday society. As I said, I do sympathize with Author but this carry-on has to stop somewhere and the only person who can stop is himself. Author, if you are reading this, I've always been sorry for your problem but it seems as though you feel it is something over which you have no control. I don't think this is the case, however, not being a member of the medical community I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong. Please work at getting better and stay with the regimen that your doctor sets out for you.

Lovecraftian,
I’m sorry. I apologize.
I thought that you were reading what was written in this thread about Carlos, and just picking on him for no reason.
Thank you for your explanation. I was too hard on you.

:) No worries, it's the Internet. No harm no foul, eh?

This is a great forum with great members. Glad I had the opportunity to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back