• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tom Clancy

Anyone read Debt of Honor? I know that I said I was going to start it. Just when I'm about to, something else grabs my attention. It's hard to read Soviet vs. U.S. works when we are in a post cold war world, but we all can pretend right?;)

Any thoughts?

I'm thinking a couple of possibilities.

1. Cold War era KGB "assets" looking to cover up a clandestine barbeque that they enjoyed with the detail obsessed author.
2. Disgruntled Islamic terrorists fighting the author over here so they don't have to fight him at home.

Any thoughts?

I'm thinking a couple of possibilities.

1. Cold War era KGB "assets" looking to cover up a clandestine barbeque that they enjoyed with the detail obsessed author.
2. Disgruntled Islamic terrorists fighting the author over here so they don't have to fight him at home.

Holy crap! Tom Clancy House Damaged by Fire

If they ever make this into a movie, option #1 will have Bocaburgers on the grill and option #2 will be changed to Neo Nazis.

Anyone read Debt of Honor? I know that I said I was going to start it. Just when I'm about to, something else grabs my attention. It's hard to read Soviet vs. U.S. works when we are in a post cold war world, but we all can pretend right?;)

I read this one the week it was released. Wish I still had my copy. You can read it, SFG75, it has nothing to do with the cold war.

Back