• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Top 5 Bands

Faster than a speeding bullet!

Have you received a PM from an Almighty Mod asking you to stop spamming the Moosic Thread yet?

Freya said:
BLOODY SOUTHERNERS!!!! You get all the best sweets :(

Ha! You can't tell the difference between someone who lives in the south and someone who is from the south. In my home town there are people from china, africa and southern places such as Lancashire. I would never describe them as Northerners despite the fact that they are temporarily living in the north.

North is, as I've explained to you before, north of the river tees.

Freya said:
I refuse to continue this discussion. I'm tempted to report this post. You maggot!

I noticed on the who's online page earlier that you were sending a private message, I presumed you were doing your usual thing of whining to the powers that be and asking for me to be banned.

A PM? How odd. Ohhhhhhh now I remember why I was in there; I wasn't sending - I was reading. I can't help being Miss Popular 2004.

Freya said:
A PM? How odd. Ohhhhhhh now I remember why I was in there; I wasn't sending - I was reading. I can't help being Miss Popular 2004.

So popular that you're sitting, at 5.15 a.m. on xmas eve, chatting to a stranger (albeit a tall dark and devishly handsome one).

Jenem said:
BTW - Family Guy rocks!
No doubt. I have all three seasons on DVD minus two discs which came up missing one day. The sad thing is I hadn't watched all the discs before those came up missing, so I still haven't seen the origin of the evil monkey. Do we need a thread dedicated to Family Guy discussion?

I believe I already said this, but oh well. I liked Ozzy in "Crazy Train" but unless it's music from Black Sabbath, I can't stand him. I don't like them that much either, but I LOVE "Paranoid" and "Iron Man"

:p I was on topic

hello,
now dont laugh...
U2
REM
Pink Floyd
and Im into film music - orginal scores, not soundtracks

I believe I already said this, but oh well. I liked Ozzy in "Crazy Train" but unless it's music from Black Sabbath, I can't stand him. I don't like them that much either, but I LOVE "Paranoid" and "Iron Man"
I really like the songs "Black Sabbath", "War Pigs", "Crazy Train", "Goodbye to Romance", and "Mr. Crowley".

Favourites are too hard for me.

There are bands I grew up with that I still love, though only listen to occasionally (The Doors, Leonard Cohen, that sort of thing) and then there are bands I "discovered" on my own and that make it into my CD-player a bit more often, like Anathema, Flogging Molly, Iced Earth, etc. The ones I named are pretty constant, but my tastes tend to change a lot.

I have to make some changes to my list.

1) Metallica
2)Ozzy Ozbourne
3)Skid Row
4)Enrique Inglesias(I know that's not the band's name)
5)Maroon 5

Bands:
Lifehouse
Crowded House
Dave Matthews Band
U2
Coldplay
Counting Crows
John Butler Trio
Live
Pete Murray
The Waifs