• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Top 5 Bands

Tosser. Erm I mean fluffy thingies yeh.... You were properly banned? Nice one. Thought they were just going to enforce a name change

Freya said:
Tosser. Erm I mean fluffy thingies yeh.... You were properly banned? Nice one. Thought they were just going to enforce a name change

Of course I was banned. You regulars always gang up against newbies.

Not true. We gang up against name stealing newbies. You admitted it was a personal attack. Incur the wrath, bitch.

A true name is true. And I have to say that, even though I had been warned by Irene Wilde, I was still disappointed by the lack of humour on the site.

But with refreshers all you have to do is sort them into piles of the same colour and then eat of all onne colour at once; with love hearts you have to read them first and that can take a long time for someone who's not an english literature student.

fluffy bunny said:
where can you hind refreshers these days? I've not had a pack for years...

I'm not sure I would want to "hind" a packet of refreshers. I'm not sure exactly what it means but I'm frightened.

I buy them from a newspaper kiosk outside Hammersmith tube station (Hammersmith & City branch).

Back