• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tsumani Spin Effect

Stewart said:
Was in the pub last night and noticed that one of the cocktails on offer was called a tsunami - we were discussing the possibility of asking a barmaid for a pitcher of it and telling her to just give us a big wave when its ready.
That brings the joke count up to one :D

Was going to go the shops to buy some but with the weather we've been having recently I just thought Phuket and stayed in.

I don't know what came over me; I must have just got carried away.

That bottle wasn't very funny....

6 AM this morning 3 teenagers came knocking on my door for charity. I said I donated already and went back to sleep. 7 AM I found my window broken! 10:30 they came back asking for money or they'd finish off my house, at which point the police arrived :)

Alot of people are using this event to scam money

If people came around knocking doors in this country at that time I'd be calling the police. You are not even allowed to beep! a car horn before seven.

Stewart said:
If people came around knocking doors in this country at that time I'd be calling the police. You are not even allowed to beep! a car horn before seven.

It's a bit early, ayh but nobody has problems with it. I mean the Paper comes at 6:30 evry morning. My big German Sheppard barks at his will 4 on the morning and nobody cares.

lol, I guess the worlds different everywhere.

Not to get Philosophical on you guys, but isn't the word normal just opinionistic? I mean I may consider getting up 9 AM every morning (Example) and you may consider taht weird opposed to your 7 AM, because to you 7 AM is normal. To me 9 AM is....

Back