• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

TV shows I've lost interest in

According to Jim. I liked it at first, especially the whole interaction between Belushi and his wife, but now it's just the same stories and dilemmas over and over again.

lady.cordelia said:
i heard that they won't be doing that for #3 and i hope not. i ended up deciding to just wait until #2 came out on dvd (so as to avoid the repeats and those stupid catch-up shows) all on my time table.

No, Season #3 will be different. In October there will be six episodes run on consecutive weeks then the show will stop so ABC can show an entire series of some other show before showing the remaining fourteen episodes of the season next year. Doesn't make sense in my world, but that's American TV for you.

Stewart said:
No, Season #3 will be different. In October there will be six episodes run on consecutive weeks then the show will stop so ABC can show an entire series of some other show before showing the remaining fourteen episodes of the season next year. Doesn't make sense in my world, but that's American TV for you.
The "one-and-a-half-season" thing seems to be spreading. They've done the same thing with the latest seasons of The Shield and The Sopranos.

I am addicted to two shows, LOST and Big Brother! Although, I did get bored with big brother, but have started watching it again as its the final couple of weeks. I totally and utterly love Lost as well. I dont miss it ever and I always watch the e4 first look just in case I do miss it the next week. I do get thoroughly peed off with all the adverts though!

Also, I was totally addicted to friends and have them all on video/dvd and still watch them. It definately need to finish though at series ten enough was enough.

There were some points when I got sick of Veronica Mars sometimes. But Kristen Bell is just hot. I've even seen a clip of her on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWwLDEW4AAQ

I love what she wears in this clip. But even so, I like her role. But why does she really like Fash? Fash is pretty cool for ditching the football and the other guy to hang out with the girls, but what is it about him that is likable to her? I don't get it.

SFG75 said:
According to Jim. I liked it at first, especially the whole interaction between Belushi and his wife, but now it's just the same stories and dilemmas over and over again.
Why is this show even still on the air??? And they run like 4 episodes in a row. Is this the best ABC can do??

beer good said:
The "one-and-a-half-season" thing seems to be spreading. They've done the same thing with the latest seasons of The Shield and The Sopranos.
The fact that they did this with The Shield is driving me nuts...

I think I'm giving up on "Veronica Mars" now. Three eps into the new season and it's still stuck hopelessly in the neutral gear it fell into halfway into season 2, despite the change of venue. Pity, it had potential once.

Six Degrees; thought it would be okay, instead the entire plot line was basically revealed within the first three or four episodes.

Desperate Houswives is not on my TV viewing list this season. I lost interest in it after the last season. It's old and boring already. I've decided anything with the word "Desperate" in it is not for me. :rolleyes: But 2 shows I will never miss are Criminal Minds and Prison Break. When the season starts for American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance I will watch every episode. And some of you may think "Now THAT is Deserate". :)

I agree about six degrees, I was really into it for a while but after about episode three I started not caring. Also Vanished the show that DID have Gale Harold from Queer as Folk in it until they kille dhim off. :( now I just want it to go away because everytime I watch it I keep thinking "I miss Graham"

Back