• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Uh oh

Sapper41

U.S. Army is to call up 5000+ inactive ready reservists, Focusing on Military Police, support units and engineers..... i'm an engineer :(

I wish you the very best of luck, young Sapper. I won't hijack your thread with talk of politics, instead I'll say I really hope you don't have to go, or if you must go, you return quickly and safely.

Irene Wilde

I saw that in the news and said a prayer for my reservist friends - I know it's tough to be pulled out of your life, plans and dreams, especially when you're young and just getting everything worked out. I wish you all the best.

If you don't wanna kill people or get shot, don't join the army. :)

Hope this madness can end soon, and they can all go home in peace.

That said, if you get the call, then wish you very best of luck :)

I'll take a leaf out of Irene's book and not go all political and just say, that if you have to go somewhere nasty, I hope nothing nasty happens and that you get home soon and safe and sound.

Again, less mention of the political and moral ins and outs of the situation into which you may be headed, more heaps of good luck. I wouldn't wish being dragged into a warzone on anyone.

I hope you're not called, but if you are, I'm wishing you the very best of luck and I pray you and all come back safe and sound.

Back